Friday, November 23, 2012

Morning! Hubbs is leaving town today. He's going for a photo shoot and some video work in North Carolina. I am going to miss him dearly even though its only for 3 days. Its going to be just me and the kids the whole weekend. I have to figure out something to keep them busy so they won't miss their father too much. We're on our way to the airport right now. (he's driving) The news says that this is one of the busiest weekends of the year with Sunday being the busiest day for out of towners going home and locals returning. Hubbs is coming home on Monday. I'm sooo exhausted from Thanksgiving and the day before. I did all of the cooking and prep by myself this year while Hubbs worked a double shift. (he helped here and there when he got home though. I snapped a couple of pictures of the drop off site at the terminal before I hugged and kissed my hubbs and was on my way back home with my children in tow for a long weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment