Thursday, September 8, 2011

Good Morning....Or at least its starting out that way!

So today is my friday at work and I almost couldn't get out of bed this morning. Ugh I just feel soo drained by the end of the week that I'm almost literally dragging myself out of bed on thursdays. I am just sooo jealous sometimes when  I get up for work and everyone in the house is still asleep and won't be getting up for atleast 2 hours from the time I get up :-(  This is my first time blogging and it feels soo good to start writting again after soo long. I am way out of practice, it has been years since I have wrote anything that didn't pertain to some one's medical record or filling out ins forms for yet another doctor visit.

I will be posting more through out the day as I go through my work day, so stay tuned this will get interesting.


Good Morning!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment