Monday, September 19, 2011

Inspiration....

So I have been reading this blog that has inspired me to write my own blog similar to the one I'm talking about (the same concept) but a totally different subject. (Would that be plagiarism? I guess I'm kind of stealing their idea but not really) In my defense I have seen other blogs similar to this but not really the same so I guess it should be ok. (right?) This one is going to be juicy....

Here's a ( I guess you would call this a trailer? lol)

Do you secretly hate your coworkers? Are you really nice to them anyway? How about your Ssupervisor? Does he just make you want to slap that toupee right off of his head? If you can answer yes to any one of those questions and you want to anonymously express these feelings. (because we know you can't say it out loud at work or physically act on it..)  You should come check out "Confessions of the friendly coworker" Guaranteed to be anonymous and totally open for everyone to see how you feel without knowing who you are.... (there will also be supervisor confessions as well ( because we all know your supervisor secretly hates you just as much as you hate him..)


Soooo what do you think? I think It will be great... If you would like your anonymous confession posted feel free to email me and they will get posted. If you have any Ideas of things I should add or an idea for an Icon or a "mascot" for this blog I'm open to some great ideas...

If you email me your confession please make sure to put that this is a confession from a coworker or a supervisor it will only be titled anonymous coworker or anonymous supervisor...

-Mummy B.

No comments:

Post a Comment